Delta Global Services – Staffing is implementing the PeopleNet Web Time Entry application to make the process of entering time easier and more efficient for our associates. You may register in PeopleNet as soon as you receive the email notification of eligibility from PeopleNet. Time entry to PeopleNet begins on Monday, February 27, 2017 for the week ending Sunday, March 5, 2017.
Prior to accessing the system, please review the registration and time entry videos provided on this link: bit.ly/wtehelp
- Go to www.mypeoplenet.com
- Click on Create an Account to register
- When creating your account, DO NOT USE your SSN on the 3rd line of the Create an Account form. Use the last 4 digits of your 7 digit employee number. Your employee number is the first 7 digits of your PPR#, which is what you use to login to the My-DGS Staffing website. For example if your PPR# is 861234500, your employee number is 8612345, and the number you will enter when creating an account in PeopleNet, is 2345.
- Log In with your User ID and Password
- Select the correct week ending date to open your time card and enter your time for that week.
- Please Submit your time by Sunday evening of each week to ensure that your hours are approved and processed to payroll on time.
The DGS Staffing Team